Question about the Warm Chocolate Recipe

Carnival AZIPOD

The recipes generally are for several servings. I can't eat all of them at one time. So after mixing the chocolate, butter, flour, eggs, etc.... can I store this "liquid" in the refridgerator and then put them in ramkins when I'm ready to bake it? This way I don't have to "mix" every time.... ? just a thought...

The recipes generally are for several servings. I can't eat all of them at one time. So after mixing the chocolate, butter, flour, eggs, etc.... can I store this "liquid" in the refridgerator and then put them in ramkins when I'm ready to bake it? This way I don't have to "mix" every time.... ? just a thought...

The recipe our server gave us is for 10 servings...could you not cut that down??

I actually just made this for Christmas...have had a hard time finding a cooking time that would not make it into a cake though.

I made the batter Christmas Eve and put it in the fridge. I had read it will be ok for a few days but I made one last night and knock on wood, I'm not sick. ;)

Only problem with it going in the fridge is that it hardens. I tried to liquify it for the oven but didn't have much luck. You'll just have to adjust baking time accordingly.

I have posted this before on many WCMC threads and they all seem to get lost in the shuffle, but I will try again FWIW.

The easiest and best way to duplicate the WCMC is to go out and buy a copy of The Sweet Potato Queen's Big A$$ Cookbook and Financial Planner. Jill Connor Browne includes a recipe for "The Chocolate Stuff". It is divine! All I could say between swoons my first time eating the WCMC on a cruise was "Does Jill Connor Browne know that Carnival is making her "Chocolate Stuff?"

Never fails to be perfect and just runny enough in the middle! Good luck!

I have posted this before on many WCMC threads and they all seem to get lost in the shuffle, but I will try again FWIW.

The easiest and best way to duplicate the WCMC is to go out and buy a copy of The Sweet Potato Queen's Big A$$ Cookbook and Financial Planner. Jill Connor Browne includes a recipe for "The Chocolate Stuff". It is divine! All I could say between swoons my first time eating the WCMC on a cruise was "Does Jill Connor Browne know that Carnival is making her "Chocolate Stuff?"

Never fails to be perfect and just runny enough in the middle! Good luck!

It's that good, huh?

(hey fin2!)

Archived