Dream question

Annie3131

We are sailing on the Dream in March and I want to know between Costa Maya, Belize and Isla Roatan, which would be the best day for a beach break and any other suggestions. These are all new ports to me. I've been on the Ports board too, but would like suggestions from someone who has been to all of them and which place is better for beach, adventure etc.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Annie

We are sailing on the Dream in March and I want to know between Costa Maya, Belize and Isla Roatan, which would be the best day for a beach break and any other suggestions. These are all new ports to me. I've been on the Ports board too, but would like suggestions from someone who has been to all of them and which place is better for beach, adventure etc.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

Annie

Costa Maya and Roatan have facilities close to right off the ship where you can do that. In Belize, it is a very long tender port (several miles) and once in Belize City there is nothing I know of around there,

Each port usually has one "signature" excursion that it is known for.

I know in Belize it is cave-tubing with an independent like Yhony.

in Roatan it is ziplining through an independent - Victor Bodden

so I would do the beach day in Costa Maya. (unless you are into history and ruins...I think they have an excursion for that in CM, but I don't know how good it is)

Archived