14 Day Cruise with Young Children

riverdees05

It should be fine...kids that age LOVE the kid's clubs...make sure they use it! Most Panama cruises have LOTS of sea days, and without the clubs, you'll all go mad! The only thing that bothered me was getting tired of the food. After 9 days or so, I'm ready to start cooking my own grub again!!! Hubby hated all the sea days---he's not into the pool and sun thing!

Just really research your itinerary before you book!

was on the princess with DS in 08 and he was 8. He loved the days at sea in the kids club, swimming in the pool and he brought his nintendo DS. He was very busy I wouldn't worry about keeping the kids busy it's more like how can you get them to settle down to sleep.;)

• 2 weeks later...

I think they will do great-

Did 2 weeks last year and my kids never got bored...

My 11YO loved every minute of it..It was his 2nd cruise and we just planned a 3rd. My 2 YO even loved it. Did not fuss or cry once in 2 weeks. Every day he would wake up and ask "What are we doing new today?".

What ship are you taking? That might help folks give some specific suggestions about your trip in particular.

Archived