Help - St. Lucia in less than 2 weeks, no plans

lgarner

We are due to be in St. Lucia in less than 2 weeks and I can't make up my mind what to do. On past cruises, DH and I have been to the volcano, botanical garden, waterfall. Also to Anse Chastanet and Jalousie beach. We like to snokel, would like to go back to Jalousie but understand that is next to impossible. I found one excursion that goes there without the volcano with Herod but need 10 people and we only have 2. Thought about Ti Kaye but if we pay for a day pass would like to use the pool and that is not an option there.... So many things to do but I can't find the right fit for us. Any thoughts???

Thanks in advance. We love this board and those on here have never steered us wrong before.

Lisa

p.s. Blessed and Happy New Year to everyone!

We are due to be in St. Lucia in less than 2 weeks and I can't make up my mind what to do. On past cruises, DH and I have been to the volcano, botanical garden, waterfall. Also to Anse Chastanet and Jalousie beach. We like to snokel, would like to go back to Jalousie but understand that is next to impossible. I found one excursion that goes there without the volcano with Herod but need 10 people and we only have 2. Thought about Ti Kaye but if we pay for a day pass would like to use the pool and that is not an option there.... So many things to do but I can't find the right fit for us. Any thoughts???

Thanks in advance. We love this board and those on here have never steered us wrong before.

Lisa

JUST GOT BACK we used spenser ambrose tours was recommended by many others. was our 17 cruise and i say best shore excursion we ever taken!took us to bananna orchard,stopped to taste coconuts,waterfall,volcano,boat ride to snorkling and swimming at base of pintons one of most beautiful places ever been to!!also price included lunch including drinks.i can not rave about spenser and his fantastic tour.don't pass this one up.

Lisa

Maybe you could check your rollcall and see if additional people want to go wtih Herod. We love him!

You might also try taking a cab to Reduit Beach.....it is wonderful!

Not sure if it's my computer being funny or if it's not in your signature/profile...

What cruise/date will you be in St. Lucia? We're on Caribbean Princess that sets sail 1/10/10 and are still trying to finalize our plans as well.

how much was the hakshaw boats. my sil is looking for something cheaper than the ship price

Depends now how long you want the excursion to last.....I charter the entire boat and put a group together. Have her email Chris Hackshaw at their email address from the website. Tell him that "marc from Canada" sent you, and he will give you some options and prices.

We have used them for 5 years in a row, and again this coming April. A truly great day.

Archived