Reduced deposit today for NCL.

Winston112

If you purchased the $250 on-board future cruise package, a deposit of $250 will secure any reservation, even an Owner's Suite at any time.

Per the Freestyle Cruise Rewards Terms and Conditions, it only serves as a partial deposit towards the full required deposit for Owner's Suites, Courtyard Villas and Garden Villas.

It does serve as the full deposit for all other categories.

If that's the case, then they made an error in our booking of Epic b2b in the Owner's Suite A2.

The $250 that was in our "account" made and kept the reservation.

It was a mistake. They did the same for me on an A3 for the Epic TA but have fixed the software that allowed that to happen. I found that out when I added another passenger and had to fork over the $1500 less the value of the cruise reward.

It was a mistake. They did the same for me on an A3 for the Epic TA but have fixed the software that allowed that to happen. I found that out when I added another passenger and had to fork over the $1500 less the value of the cruise reward.

I stand corrected. Hopefully, 2010 will be one of those good luck kind of years.

Archived