Seattle hotel with cruise parking??

cvanhorn

Cruising Alaska May 1 from Vancouver, arriving back at Seattle. Plan to drive to Seattle, get a hotel with (free) cruise parking for the 10-11 days on May 28th, take Amtrak to Vancouver for the 29th/30th then cruise and disembark the ship (NCL Pearl) in Seattle on May 9th, cab to hotel for car and head out. At present I have a reservation with the Quality Inn Seattle Center on John St. that has a park/fly package for $155 for the night and 2 weeks parking. I like the Choice hotel brands for the free breakfast, etc.

Am open to any and all suggestions though.

Does anyone know anything about this hotel? Any suggestions for others with a park/fly, park/cruise package? Thanks!

To the best of my knowledge (and I spend a ton of time on these West Coast and Seattle boards as well as cruising out of both Seattle and Vancouver) there are no hotels who offer free cruise parking if you stay with them. Parking in Seattle runs at a very high premium. In fact it often costs about half your room rate to park anywhere near downtown. You might inquire near SeaTac airport as there are hotels that offer park and fly but usually not for as long as you want.

Jim

Hi,

here is a link that I posted from Seattle tripadvisor.com site. Within the link there is aport of Seattle link to hotels that offer a cruise and park program. The Comfort Inn suites is pretty nice but the Quality inn is a very old hotel right on the Highway. You can't beat the cost of parking but don't expect much in way of the rooms.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g60878-c50949/Seattle:Washington:Cruises.From.Seattle.html

Hi,

here is a link that I posted from Seattle tripadvisor.com site. Within the link there is aport of Seattle link to hotels that offer a cruise and park program. The Comfort Inn suites is pretty nice but the Quality inn is a very old hotel right on the Highway. You can't beat the cost of parking but don't expect much in way of the rooms.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Travel-g60878-c50949/Seattle:Washington:Cruises.From.Seattle.html

Thanks for the link and the news. I checked the comfort inn c/p package and found that although it was $10 cheaper than the quality it's rate was not elgible for their Choice Priveliges points while the quality's was so guess I will stay with the quality for now.

Archived