Still down lifeboats

Just watching the Oasis leave and she is still missing at least one lifeboat as I can only see one side of the ship but my guess is both are still being repaired. Guess this will once again reduce her capacity this week.

Late again this week .Im starting to think that they just cant get it together for 5 pm.What happened to all of our countdown clocks do you know?Mine has been missing for several days now.

Very few ships leave out on time. She is doing better. There were also seven ships sailing out tonight.

Yes the port seemed to be very busy,I missed her last week ,the week before it was dark and all lite up it was very pretty,but she looks good today too.Cant wait!

Just watching the Oasis leave and she is still missing at least one lifeboat as I can only see one side of the ship but my guess is both are still being repaired. Guess this will once again reduce her capacity this week.

Last week our waiter told us that they lost the front 2 life boats (1 from each side) in a storm during the crossing. He said that they are having to build new ones (not something anyone stocks). I do not know if he is correct - but that is what he told us.

Yes the port seemed to be very busy,I missed her last week ,the week before it was dark and all lite up it was very pretty,but she looks good today too.Cant wait!

Is there a web cam or something you are watching her on since your post says you are located in Canada. Would love to watch her can't wait till Feb 20.

Last week our waiter told us that they lost the front 2 life boats (1 from each side) in a storm during the crossing. He said that they are having to build new ones (not something anyone stocks). I do not know if he is correct - but that is what he told us.

They didn't "loose" them but they were damaged....possibly beyond repair....couldn't imagine if they just had slight damage as first suggested it would be taking this long.....also think that design wise....if it happened once it could happen again.

Archived