Carnival Imagination OV cabins for 3

vplsh

We're thinking of booking the Imagination for next Christmas. Was concerned about the size/layout of OV cabins for 3 people. Looks as if they all have uppers instead of the couches we've had on Destiny and Valor.

Has anyone stayed in one with 3 adults (it would be dh, 21 year old dd, and me!)? Does anyone have a picture of the cabin with the upper set up as a bed?

Thanks!

On Fantasy class ships, OVs and insides are both 185 s.f. thats why no sofa. The newer ships the OVs are 220 s.f. so they have room for the convertible sofa.

Any cabin, inside or OV with the uppers will look the same.

The Fantasy class ships the uppers come out of the upper wall, not the ceiling like the newer ships.

I'm on the Freedom in August. They will be using the convertible sofa to accomodate the third person in my ocean view

Freedom isnt a Fantasy class ship, so they are 220 s.f.

OP wouldnt have a sofa. they will have the bunk coming out of the wall, or a rollaway.

? Does anyone have a picture of the cabin with the upper set up as a bed?Thanks!

having the twin beds on the floor together will take up much floor space. Keep them seperated against the wall gives you much more room.

make sure your cabin sleeps 3 people with an upper bed. this class ship allows for rollaways which takes up more space

2328182640096977293cGRYUV_th.jpg

2498876270040669306lydshG_th.jpg

Archived