Conquest/Glory/Valor cabin 7445

cruzn buckeye

My parents had this cabin on the Valor. There is no couch. You enter the room and the bed is angled on the window into the center of the room. The bathroom is in the right rear of the room next to the door to the "AWESOME" balcony. Although the same square footage as the Cat. 8 cabins (we had 1), it seemed more spacious.

There was really no need. There were 2 chairs ( 1 of which was a recliner, like at the pool) and a table. The balcony chairs on the valor are the mesh type, like the pool chairs...very comfortable.

Cruzn buckeye - We had cabin 7445 on the Conquest and LWbe is correct, there is no couch. There was a small round table and two straightback chairs for in-room dining. We had two lounge chairs, two upright chairs and a small table/footstool on the balcony. Because of the layout the cabin "feels" larger than a standard cat 8 cabin. Great closet space. Enjoy it.

Cathy

Thanks Cathy! Actually the main reason we booked this cabin is for the large balcony and the wraparound view. We love it. I have to say the Spirit class wraps are much better. Are the loungers on the balcony the pool loungers or are they the short kind?

Thanks!

I enjoy the balcony more than the pool area ! The view is great from the wraparound and can't wait to get there! I have had quite a rough time this past year...a brain tumor the size of a flat orange removed last January...recovery was long but I am doing well. Now I am fighting a dvt. Hopefully everything will turn out right and I will be cruisin' again. That is why I booked this balcony. A celebration ... I hope!

Cruzn

Archived