Mariner of the Seas with a 4 yo and 18 month old

kealoha96

We will be traveling on the Mariner late Feb. We are an experienced "Cruise group" but this is the first time we will have a 4 year old and a 18 month old with us. Our 4 Yo can do the Adventure kids program which she was not old enough for last time. (However they didn't have 3 at sea days then, so figuring out what to do with our 18 month old..)

I see they don't allow swip diapers, is there any type of wading area where we can go sit and put his feet in or splash area? Other ideas? I see they have the mommy & me play times for about an hour each day and have seen mixed reviews.

Just looking for some ideas!

Thanks!

I don't think Mariner has the "splash zone" for diapered kids....you can always bring some small tub/pool (blow up seems to be the preferred type) and put a bucket of water in it for baby to splash in. Empty into a floor drain..not back into the pool! Lot's of parents with small kids do this!

Archived