NCL shuttles to town?

Katy P.

Hello everyone...

Has anyone been on NCL on their Greek islands cruise? Can anyone tell me if they use shuttles to town on these ports: Dubrovnik, Iraklion, Mykonos, Corfu, Split and Nafplion? I have been going through the boards and can't find if NCL used shuttles.

Thank you very much for the info. :)

Katy, I don't think NCL has started this itinerery yet, until Gem comes back from her winter in the warm. I'm afraid we're all going to have to wait until the first cruisers come back!

At Dubrovnic, a lot will depend on whether we manage to dock, which will be some distance away, and there's usually a shuttle. There's not a lot of space, so if there's a few ships in, some will have to tender.

Possibly one to Corfu town, as it's about a mile away.

I do remember a shuttle at Mykonos, to the edge of the town beach, but these are all on other lines.

Are you one of the 1st travellers?- we'll be relying on you for answers!:D:D

jocap.

I am on the first Greek Isle cruise for the NCL Gem. Our Roll Call group is putting together a DIY trip to Delos and a walking tour of Mykonos. So, we are looking for shuttle bus information now. We are in contact with NCL now.

If we hear anything back from NCL, I will be sure to post it here!

• 1 month later...

Dubrovnik port authority shows the Gem as berthed in Old Town, which I assume means it will be tendered, at least in September when I am going.

Their web site:

http://www.portdubrovnik.hr/?lan=en&action=port_dubrovnik&kat=103&pdl=103

On the left menu click on "cruising" and then on the sub-menu under cruising click on "arrivals/departures"

A separate window pops up and it is not in English but easy enough to figure out.

Once you find your date you can see berth number or "old town".

I am on the first Greek Isle cruise for the NCL Gem. Our Roll Call group is putting together a DIY trip to Delos and a walking tour of Mykonos. So, we are looking for shuttle bus information now. We are in contact with NCL now.

If we hear anything back from NCL, I will be sure to post it here!

I heard back from my PCC at NCL and he found out for me that NCL is NOT providing shuttles from the ships port to any of the towns--including old town Mykonos. So, we are researching some options.

Archived