Jewel Suite Perks ???

err929

Will be on the Jewel for W. Carb. next month in a Romance Suite. We tend to stay in suites since we became spoiled several years ago and am quite familiar with most of the perks, but I have a couple of very specific questions.

Are there reserved seats for suite guests for the shows on NCL?

Is there priority tendering on the return trip to the ship in Belize?

Do suite guests get free access to the spa pool/sauna area?

Thanks!

Are there reserved seats for suite guests for the shows on NCL?

Is there priority tendering on the return trip to the ship in Belize?

Do suite guests get free access to the spa pool/sauna area?

The reserved seats were for the courtyard guests. We were in an AE and were told that we could sit there, but we prefered finding our own.

I've never seen priority rerurn tendering. We've been in the owners suite and have never been given priority return tendering.

There is no free access to the spa area, but it is surely worth the money. We loved it.

Enjoy your suite life.

Nancy

• 3 months later...
Where did you find that diagram?

It also says that Penthouse Suites have access to the Private Courtyard. I'm guessing there's a catch and they don't mean the AC category penthouse.

Penthouse suites on the Epic only. The Jewel class penthouses do not have courtyard access.

Here's the chart from NCL's web site detailing the amenities available to each suite level.

ScreenHunter_01Jan061630.jpg

Is that chart specific to the Star or does it work for all the ships? Is the AD a Suite or Penthouse? I've seen terminology on NCL that makes it look like it could go either way. Where DID you find the chart? I'm having the darndest time navigating the sit etoday.

Is that chart specific to the Star or does it work for all the ships? Is the AD a Suite or Penthouse? I've seen terminology on NCL that makes it look like it could go either way. Where DID you find the chart? I'm having the darndest time navigating the sit etoday.

This chart seems to be referring to the Epic and not the rest of the fleet.

This chart seems to be referring to the Epic and not the rest of the fleet.

No, it's for the whole fleet, but I need to apologize - when I did my original screen capture, I didn't realize that the chart continued further down (didn't see the scroll), so I failed to capture the bottom portion of the chart along with the footnotes. Here it is:

ScreenHunter_01May041405.jpg

Great info !!! I wonder if it works the same for the Sky, we are booked in an AC Penthouse category sailing this Friday, any one knows if we will have :

-Priority Check in

- Breakfast at Cagneys

- Sparkling wine upon arrival?? What kind?

- Is there an expresso machine or coffe machine in the suite??

Thank you !!!:)

Archived