Tee Shirts T-Shirts T shirts

pitz0005

I am wondering if there is a good place in St. Thomas to purchase T shirts. In Cozumel I have been able to get heavy weight t shirts for around $3-4. Does anyone know a good place to purchase decent shirts for a good price? Thanks in advance!

I think some of the vendors still have Hanes - I know they used to. Don't know current prices, unfortunately.

Gildan is the brand I see most often for quality t-shirts. Those are usually not white, and are pre-shrunk. They last forever.

Yes, the Captain's Corner stores have hooded sweats in a variety of colors. They carry them every year, and may start carrying them year-round. I think they're about $30. That's where I bought mine.

Local Color on the Waterfront also has a hooded sweatshirt (at least I think it's hooded). That one may be a little more than $30.

The sweats at both stores, though slightly different, have St Thomas or St Thomas, VI printed on them.

Maybe Purple Papaya in town, too. They probably do, but since I already have my sweat, I haven't paid much attention.

Archived