Wine Package Question

Simru12

Hi All,

This will be our first time on RCI and we want to get the Wine Package that is offered, but I have a question that I haven't seen answered here yet.

I see that you can order a bottle in the dining room or certain bars, and just show them the sticker on your card, but can we get one, unopened, to take back to our cabin?

Also, if we pre-purchase online, can we have one of the bottles delivered to our cabin on embarkation day? If we could do this instead of buying one ahead of time, that would be great.

Thanks

We've found that we prefer to order by the bottle instead of the package. Even though there is a small savings, the list is a little too limited for us.

You can go to the gifts and gear section of rccl.com and pre-order wine to be delivered to your cabin. If you order it for embarkation, it should be there with a wine opener and glasses.

Check your order when you get there, they did try to pass off a cheaper bottle to us on our last cruise as the one we ordered was not available. We contacted the bar manager and they traded it for another, we still weren't happy and have written to RCI...they did apologize.

Thanks Happy. I think I'll just pre-order a bottle for when we get there. (and I'll be sure to check it before opening)

Anyone else know if I can buy the Wine Package, then take one back to the cabin?

Archived