?? about buying Beverage Packages on Celebrity

Hi, My husband and I are cruising with Celebrity in March. We have never cruised with them before. I saw that they have Beverage packages for different types of drinks available. Typically when we have cruised in the past we have spent a good amount on cocktails. I would like to know if anyone has purchased these packages and if so if you thought they were a good deal. Can anyone tell me the price for 1 beer or 1 martini so I can try to figure out if we would be better off paying by the drink or with the package. Thanks so much for your help!

Go to the Celebrity cruiseline board ( on opening page) and you will find current questions re the packages and get all the info you will need.

For most, it isn't worth it as most people want to vary the types of drinks during a day, ie Frozen drink at the pool, beer at lunch, wine with dinner etc. You are stuck drinking only one type of drink all day everyday and you haave to drink quite a bit to make it worth the cost.

Head to the Celebrity board!;)

Thanks...didn't get any info there...

There are three posts on the first two pages re liquor packages. What else do you need?

As far as individual costs.....Prices for beer 5.50 -6.50 (local- imported) You need to drink 6 beer a day to come out even. Can use package price only on the local beer, not imports.

Martinis are 9.50. There is a special daily on specific ones. But I think 9.50 gets most.

Archived