Room Question

utahcousin

Im going to be in E9, which to me is a better deal since its lower in price than E11, and it has port holes. I have posted and been told that the theater above will not be noisy, except out in the hall, not in the cabins.

If the waves are big, we could hear them hitting the hull, me more so than you. Im personally not too concerned with the motion, but if you have trouble you can get free seasick pills at the purser's desk or infirmary.

Looks like I will be very close to your cabin, right across the hall. Like I said my worry is more being right under the stage of the theater, so near the band, but Im sure we will survive.

I actually picked Empress on purpose, because its so darn convenient. Just walk to the atrium, where they have games, music, pursors desk etc.

Ill be on sister ship Ecstasy, Jan 23. Iv done the port holes before when they were 5As, considered OVs, so this was a deal to me, even though Im paying more!!! So, maybe the last laugh is on me.

We had E123 last time I was on Ecstasy, mid deck behind the purser's desk.

Let us also know about the anchor

Iv been on that side on Ecstasy and never heard the anchor. Could be either you dont hear it on starboard side, or there are no ports that use the anchor. Im guessing the later.

I never hear the anchor in my 5A on Ecstasy, lower deck, also starboard side.

Archived