REVIEW: NCL Jewel (12-13-09 sailing) AWESOME

BeadBabe

Thanks for the great review - I am just so excited about sailing the Jewel in February....

Just one question were the beds comfy???

we were on the 12-6 cruise on the Jewel...The beds are INCREDIBLE. They are the most comfortable of ANY ship we've sailed with and we just finished our 29th.

Some mornings we just layed there cause it was just way to comfortable to get up!

Linda

I just got off the Jewel on Sunday and basically I can echo everything you said. Yes, the staff and crew on that ship are simply the best. The entertainment was way above the usual. And yes, I did notice that the dancers were really out and about and very personable. You are so lucky to have gotten a tour of the bridge--that courtesy was not extended to us. Que is indeed fantastic, I loved that they put together a very active day on the ship--we got an extra performance of Cat's Pajamas (maybe that makes up for the bridge visit??)

yoyocruiser

Good answer TBear2762! I find sea days so relaxing and there are always plenty of activities to choose from if sitting with a good book, enjoying the sunshine, taking a nap, taking a walk around the ship, talking with other passengers, enjoying a drink as you gaze out to sea, just being with your DH or special someone isn't enough to amuse you. When problems arise on any vacation, whether at sea or on land, you just make the best of it! May 8th can't come fast enough for me!

• 1 month later...
Thanks for this wonderful review. We are sailing Mar. 28th on the Jewel and you have made my dining ideas easier.

You will love it. Please tell John (Hotel Director), Mustafa (F&B Director) and Q (Cruise Director) hello for me! :D

BeadBabe

My DH & I will also be cruising on the Jewel March 28th. This will be our 2nd time on the Jewel and 9th cruise with NCL. We love freestyle cruising and the wonderful NCL crew. We feel like family when we get on one of their ships.

Archived