Does past guest rate apply to all in cabin?

Riley's Mom

Does the past guest rate apply to everyone in the same cabin? My 18yr old son will be in a cabin with his 50yr old Aunt who hasn't cruised before. My son has cruised 7 times before with Carnival. Will the cabin be rated at the Past Guest rate???

Thanks for your help.

Carla

Yes they will all get the same promotion, as long as there is one qualified guest for the promo is in the cabin whether its military, senior, past guest..So you will be fine there. Good luck and enjoy the family cruise.:D

Hmmm...Think cabin might have to be booked in the name of the past guest, which would be the son...EM

I don't think so.. on my cruise last month.. I booked the cabin .. and received the senior rate for myself as well as my mother as she was in the cabin with me.. unless it is different for past guest I think they both should receive it no matter who the cabin in booked under as long as one person qualifies;)

Archived