RCL Explorer/NJ 12-11-09, need to connect with a Mom that I met

Crazy?? maybe...maybe not. I chatted with a Mom and her two boys while sitting at the beach in Labadee, Haiti. We exchanged info, but I lost hers!!! I have pictures of her lovely family and I would like to get them to her. So, if you are out there please contact me at bjanekirby@gamil.com. I gave the boys lollipops and took your picture and we chatted about my TA and all of my travels. Hope to find you soon. PS....she did sign up and attend the CC meet and greet (I didn't) but I know she did. So if anyone knows of this single Mom with two boys, (ages 9 & 11??) one of which had special needs, please get back to me. I know she would want her photos!! Thanks to all!!

Thanks for the support and the suggestion. I just posted there. I read all of the posts but I didn't recognize her. I know she had only cruised twice and the same exact itinerary...so, crossing my fingers I will find her. Thanks again!! I could post her picture but that will be my last resort.

Thanks for the support and the suggestion. I just posted there. I read all of the posts but I didn't recognize her. I know she had only cruised twice and the same exact itinerary...so, crossing my fingers I will find her. Thanks again!! I could post her picture but that will be my last resort.

I hope you find her. I too have lost info in the travel home after vacation and it is soo frustrating.

I wouldn't post anyone's pic without their permission, especially since you mentioned her children and that she was a single mom.

So true, as I said last resort, but now as I rethink it, not a safe move!! Thanks for the input......maybe that could be a new thread...re-connecting/communicating with someone you met on a cruise but lost contact information.

Archived