Just booked Triumph!

CruiserJul

Hi all!

We are very excited to say that we - DH, DD17, DS12 and I will be on a Spring Break Triumph cruise! We need something to look forward to besides more snow:rolleyes:!

I'd love to hear any feedback about this ship - we have never been on one this big.

I'm sure you'll love it! We were on the Canada cruise last fall and have her booked again for this October :)

Here's a tip ... if the buffet seating on Lido is too crowded - there's a 'secret' upstairs seating area that's never crowded. We could always get a seat up there - the stairs are behind the fruit area.

Jenn

(Cruise Dec 7, 09 out of NOLA) Nice ship, the layout took me a couple of long days to figure out. I kept running in to deadends. Finaly learned to go to the Promanade deck and start from there going anywhere else. I especialy liked the big screen on the Lido deck. They showed movies and concerts each night. The shows were entertaining and the dancers and singers do try very hard to put on the best show possible. The CD Jorge (George) is a real charactor. Does some pretty good stand up. Food was overall very good. Buffett lines not really a problem if you can adjust your eating time to wait a little while after each new line opens. Pools very small but plenty of hot tubes to use. And they were actualy hot at times. Overall very good service from all the service crew. I had a pretty crappy cabin, my fault. Would not recommend the aft O/Vs, very noisy and lots of shaking and vibration the entire cruise. All in all had a good cruise and look forward to cruising on the Triumph again.

I will be happy to give you a detailed review when we get back, we leave in the morning for a 7 night cruise!:D

Don't forget to take a warm coat. They are having a cold wave in Cozumel, currently it is 73 degrees with a high Monday and Tuesday of 65, low of 61. Have fun.:D

Don't forget to take a warm coat. They are having a cold wave in Cozumel, currently it is 73 degrees with a high Monday and Tuesday of 65, low of 61. Have fun.:D

LOL, I know! It will be in the 30's tomorrow and the high for Key West the day that we are there is like 56!!:eek: Of course that prediction changes every day...I wish it would magically warm up before tomorrow! ;)

Hi all!

We are very excited to say that we - DH, DD17, DS12 and I will be on a Spring Break Triumph cruise! We need something to look forward to besides more snow:rolleyes:!

I'd love to hear any feedback about this ship - we have never been on one this big.

Our experience last February was fantastic. Great service and great ship. Food was excellent. Got my GF hooked on chocolate melting cake. You'll have a fantastic vacation.

(Cruise Dec 7, 09 out of NOLA) Nice ship, the layout took me a couple of long days to figure out. I kept running in to deadends. Finaly learned to go to the Promanade deck and start from there going anywhere else. I especialy liked the big screen on the Lido deck. They showed movies and concerts each night. The shows were entertaining and the dancers and singers do try very hard to put on the best show possible. The CD Jorge (George) is a real charactor. Does some pretty good stand up. Food was overall very good. Buffett lines not really a problem if you can adjust your eating time to wait a little while after each new line opens. Pools very small but plenty of hot tubes to use. And they were actualy hot at times. Overall very good service from all the service crew. I had a pretty crappy cabin, my fault. Would not recommend the aft O/Vs, very noisy and lots of shaking and vibration the entire cruise. All in all had a good cruise and look forward to cruising on the Triumph again.

never mind, ours is fwd cabin

We are on the March 29 cruise. I did post on that roll call - seems to be a lot of people from Maryland going. Last year there were a lot from Ohio (which is where we are from). DD is going to Ohio State next fall and they will have a different Spring Break so this is our last trip with her! Go Bucks!:)

Archived