Live from the Crown Princess 7 day Western

vickie_bernie

Hello everyone,

Beautiful day in Princess Cays today, couldn't of asked for better weather. We were on the first tender (another great elite perk) and went all the way to the left, we parked ourselves in front of the Cabanas -- didn't book a cabana, they are like $200 - just can't justify it but I guess if you need AC and personalized service especially if you are elderly then it could be good.

the water was cold, but what we have usually experienced at this time of year and once you were in it was great. the snorkeling was amazing as usual. We enjoyed the buffet and a few mango drinks :D We got some sun, wasn't sure what it was when I first saw it this morning been so long since I've seen it.

Last night we enjoyed dinner in the Cafe Caribe and then went tot he Movie Poster Trivia and won... but didn't fare too well at the Liar's Club. They did do the baloon drop but didn't attend.

We packed up our bags, will put out after dinner tonight. We are getting off last tomorrow. We are spending three days in Fort Lauderdale before we board the Ruby Princess on tues for 10 nights.

someone else is doing a live thread so I am not sure if I will do one or not.

Off to enjoy some drinks with Claudio

Glad everyone enjoyed the thread, I will answer any questions when I get back.

Well I hope you do another live from off the Ruby but even if you dont, please pop in the one that is going and add your two cents. I always love to hear things from your positive point of view. We have friends on that sailing (Cheryl and Mark from Burlington.) If you see them say hi. I put them on to cruise critic and I know they signed up for the roll call.

Archived