Camp Carnival Age Break down?

SuperCoolOne

In April, we will be sailing with a 3 1/2 year old, a 6 year old, and a 7 1/2 year old.

What are the different age groups on Carnival?

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Camp_Carnival_Program.aspx

2 - 5 years old

6 - 8 years old

9 - 11 years old

Circle "C" 12 - 14 years old

Club O2 15 - 17 years old

So your youngest wil be in a different room from his/her borther(s)/sister(s). The older 2 will be in the same group.

Have they sailed before? My daughter has experienced the younger group once and will be in it with her little brother when we sail in May but will "graduate" to the bigger kids on any sailing after that. Unless ofcourse we ask to move her down a group.

No we haven't sailed before but they are split up that way for the kids rooms at the gym that I use when I have all 3 and youngest is used to being separated when they go to school as well.

It may sound funny but I keep forgetting that middle kiddo will have a birthday the month before we go.

Thanks,

It may sound funny but I keep forgetting that middle kiddo will have a birthday the month before we go.

Thanks,

Nah that's not too bad. I can remember growing up having my parents forgetting differen ones birthdays. There are 5 of us. I only have 2 and am very thankful that both were born in the same month. It helps with my forgetful mind remembering those all so important dates.

Since this is your first sailing I hope you get to enjoy something similar to what we did with our DD on her first cruise when she was 5. We had to litterally beg her to leave. It was awesome for some alone time with the DW. I'm hoping my DS has the same reaction on our upcoming cruise. I'm really hoping for some down time on the balcony. If not, I'll get to spend some good quality time with them so it's a win-win for me.

Archived