RSVP Westerdam 2005 Schedule out - glad I'm not going

thulewx

HEY,LEAVE DANNY WILLIAMS ALONE!!!! He one of the reasons I book with RSVP. He "s funny,topical and has the gift of being able to ad-lib. I've talked with other people while on the cruise and they agree with me. If RSVP ever got rid of Danny, it would certainly hurt their buisness.

2 weeks from Sunday.......boy am I ready to get out of the cold and have some fun, if only to watch everyone having a good time.....and sun, and food, and a pool, and a pool bar, and gym time and food...oh, I already said that, and the smell of suntan lotion, and eye candy...gee is that considered food...or just food for thought.... LOL

Get me on the boat!!!!!!!!!

HEY,LEAVE DANNY WILLIAMS ALONE!!!! He one of the reasons I book with RSVP. He "s funny,topical and has the gift of being able to ad-lib. I've talked with other people while on the cruise and they agree with me. If RSVP ever got rid of Danny, it would certainly hurt their buisness.

We're all entitled to our opinions, but I find it difficult to believe that a majority of 1800 men book RSVP just to see Danny Williams...

Is that why I booked? I though it was to let my hair down...all three of them.

Gee.......I gave up on Danny years ago.......just meet me in the piano bar and I'll by you a beverage.

15 days and counting........it will be interesting to meet all of you from the board ....and what this cubbyhole place is all about.

While I like him - he's a sweethear once you get to know him - he can rub people the wrong way at times, but you'll never find a quicker wit. He's been on ALL their cruises for the last 20 years and is a fixture. He's got a very tragic life history of child abuse and abandonement and life on the street, but has overcome it to find the joy in life. I always wish him the best. I thought it was nice thaqt they were letting up-n-comers (Nuclia and ChiChi) do some of the MC duties, they fell short in some ways...And, while I like Nuclia and think he does a great job, he caqn alos get on the nerves of the older, more conservative pax. Hope he's using the pink opera gloves I gave him in good health... Then there's Chichi - hmmm - fun for afew minutes...

So is anybody here actually going on the trip? A friend of mine just got a call earlier today from RSVP asking if she could fill in last-minute for one of the two ASL interpreters, who cancelled for some reason. They haven't confirmed everything yet, but from the conversation I had it sounds like she's going! I told her if the other interpreter cancels be sure to give them my name - I wouldn't turn down any cruise!

Be nice to hear some voices from those of you who are going...I didn't see a roll call thread for the trip even though it starts in a couple of weeks.

Yay, glad to see you made it to the boards! Read all you can. :)

Soooo...is anybody going with her? I would if I could - too bad the other terp didn't drop out! I checked in the HAL board and didn't see a roll call there either...

When this cruise is over I will look forward to my next cruise next January on the Caribbean Princes where I have one hundred cabins reserved for a fund raiser for a AIDS organization. Anyone want to join us:)

What are the details??

What's a girl to do? I was all excited about going on this cruise now what am I going to do?

When this cruise is over I will look forward to my next cruise next January on the Caribbean Princes where I have one hundred cabins reserved for a fund raiser for a AIDS organization. Anyone want to join us:)

What are the details and or website?

Thanks in advance,

Dan

• 2 weeks later...

As a new cruiser I have read thru some of your personal opinions.

I think RSVP ought to come up with ADDITUDE cruises were you can all sit together and look at each other and cruises for the rest of us.

I even enjoyed the STAFF show and I am sure most of you were not present and you talk about BINGO.....why was the VISTA Lounge packed.......must be a reason.

Good grief:mad:

Was Amy a blast or what! Fabulous cruise. I think I saw 10 cases of attitude out of over 1800 passengers. Funny how the passengers on the Zuiderdam next to us in Tortola wanted to come over and switch ships.

I for one had a great time.... And Neal from the singing trio Rain...what a sweet heart......spent too much time with him......sigh.

Now I cant wait for the Diamond Princess.........

Glad I went!

As a new cruiser I have read thru some of your personal opinions.

I think RSVP ought to come up with ADDITUDE cruises were you can all sit together and look at each other and cruises for the rest of us.

I even enjoyed the STAFF show and I am sure most of you were not present and you talk about BINGO.....why was the VISTA Lounge packed.......must be a reason.

Good grief:mad:

The Westerdam dancers were fantastic, those cute boys were present at most events in the evening.

I was not impressed with the RSVP entertainment before I boarded the ship either and even missed Lorna Luft in favor of a much needed nap and I walked (ran) out of the Patsy De-cline show after one line. But I think Leslie Jordan's show is a can't miss for any gay man. If he was the only entertainment booked, it would have been worth it.

Group of friends (12 guys at least) thinking of going on gay cruise in 2006. Never been before and sounds like it might be fun. Don't know anyone who has been on both RSVP and Atlantis. We're all in mid-40's - many coupled up - leaning towards Atlantis cruise in early March 2006 on the Celebrity Millenium because the ship looks great (we'd be booking pricerer suites with butler service) and the time of year and destination look great. Can you all give me some feed back. Remember that for most of us it is our first cruise ever, and we wanted to do something completely different. Other alternative would be RSVP cruise over Halloween in late Oct 2006 on the Princess. Thanks all. -CW

Archived