RCCL- Toddler sleeping

WineDown17

My youngest will be 3.5 in November-

Our room has a full sizepull out sofa.. I am thinking that he and my 13 YO COULD sleep in it together, but not really loving that option... What else have folks seen done on RCCL?

Is a pack and play crib my only other option?

What have folks seen the cruiseline do, and has anyone come up with their own creative solution?

They wouldnt let me! LOL. The family balcony on Oasis for our sailing is currently requiring 5 in the room.. We are only 4.... So we have a suite- which is bigger, but not really family friendly from a sleep perspective.

I am thinking of trying this- folks say it is an easy carry on for the plane... (6 lbs)

But we will have enough to carry of I can avoid it...

cot.jpg.6c2c2250d52a42f770051e5628f5ffa3.jpg

I bought one last night off Amazon (cot).. the mattress I saw was 8lbs I think.. because of the inflation device (pump) probably.

I will let you know what I think when it comes...

We needed something similar for our boat for him this summer so that will be a good test run!

But I am really hoping folks have seen RCL do something neat or have another trick that can be done without having to lug anything....

Wonder if they have an extra pullman mattress hanging about that could be "borrowed for the weeek"?? Tht would be cool...

I slept with my 2.5 y.o. in a full-size pull out sofa bed and for us it worked out great. I wedged pillows in on each side where the armrest is -- there's kind of a gap there with the metal arms of the bed underneath and I didn't want her to get stuck there. But my DD doesn't tend to roll off beds in the first place so YMMV.

Archived