Hair Salon Linthicum MD

cathyoo

Hoping for some assistance from my friendly neighbors. We are from Philadelphia and the surrounding area. My daughter (Casey) is getting married on the Carnival Pride. Her wedding party is LARGE (as least to my standards) 8 attendants for each, one ring bearer, three flower girls.

We are staying at the Towneplace Suites in Linthicum the night before (they had 2 bedroom suites) and are looking for any recommendations for hair stylist in the area. I know one issue will be that the wedding is on 3/28/10 which is a Sunday and most salons are either closed or opening later. We would probably need a few stylist because there are so many bridesmaids and of course there is me.. mother of the bride. (I've been mother of the groom but this is my first "mother of the bride" appearance).

Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

have you tried calling the hotel for suggestions???? they should have some clue....

if not try calling the Full Service BWI ariport marriott..they should have a concierge (the Towne Place is a marriott brand)....

i am sure some locals will pop by, but in the interim.....you could start with the hotel....

good luck, congrats and enjoy!

Archived