Anyone just back from Century West. Carib?

vanclan

If anyone has just returned from Western Carib on Century, please post and tell us about it. Any hints, things to take, neat experiences you had, things to do / not do in ports etc would be greatly appreciated. We have to wait til November to go!

good morningicon_smile.gif I wrote a full review over on the Cruise Reviews forum when I returned in January (had sailed the Western Itinerary). Now when I look over on that forum...I can't find my review icon_frown.gificon_eek.gif...

I don't know what happened to it....I know I did submit it to Laura for "Member Reviews" as well..but it is not there either...

If I can find it...I will let you know, you can read about it first handicon_smile.gif.

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

See My Century and Mercury Pictures at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising

The same thing happened to me Lois. I wrote a review, recieved an email stating that they had troubles with the web site. BUT no review of mine either ... maybe they don't like us icon_eek.gif

Zenith

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2004;12;05;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Feb 2002 Zenith

April 2003 Millenium

Feb 2004 Century

Archived