souvenirs for kids

witneys7

Never been to Mexico and I would like to know what people have bought for their kids (mine are ages 12 down to 4) in Cozumel. I do not want to spend much at all and I don't want to have to pack a whole other bag, so small, cheap ideas would be great:) I just want to know if there are neat little things available that I might not be aware that I can keep an eye out for. Thanks a bunch!!!

Never been to Mexico and I would like to know what people have bought for their kids (mine are ages 12 down to 4) in Cozumel. I do not want to spend much at all and I don't want to have to pack a whole other bag, so small, cheap ideas would be great:) I just want to know if there are neat little things available that I might not be aware that I can keep an eye out for. Thanks a bunch!!!

Something my son bought and took home was some chewing gum that they don't sell in the US.

He is 16 and ended up buying the box of..I think it was 10 packs.

He had a real good time sharing it with friends and they all thought it was cool

to have "Mexican" gum.

I am not positive, but I think it was sugarfree ..if that makes a difference.

They sold it in all of the little drug stores and any store that sold gum and candy, chips..that kind of thing.

I think the whole box was about$10

Archived