Only one signature card?

Kat22

Hi everyone,

I'm cruising next month with my Mum. I recently received our tickets, luggage tags etc in the mail, but there was only one signature card enclosed. I plan to pay using cash and my Mum using credit. In this instance should my Mum be the one to fill out the signature card with her credit card details and I simply inform them at check-in that I will be using cash? Don't I need to sign something though? I would've thought that since there are tickets for two passengers that they would've sent us two signature cards.

Thanks for any help!

Hi everyone,

I'm cruising next month with my Mum. I recently received our tickets, luggage tags etc in the mail, but there was only one signature card enclosed. I plan to pay using cash and my Mum using credit. In this instance should my Mum be the one to fill out the signature card with her credit card details and I simply inform them at check-in that I will be using cash? Don't I need to sign something though? I would've thought that since there are tickets for two passengers that they would've sent us two signature cards.

Thanks for any help!

I think your Mum should fill in the card just for her, and you ask for another form at check-in.

Archived