Formal Night

Mr. Y

When I was on Majesty of the Sea, there was a family who dressed super casual at ALL the nights I ate in the dining room. The father was always in a Hawaiian shirt, shorts and sandals. I don't really know what their situation was, either they didn't care or they lost their luggage.

Mach, you don't know me. I was being totally facetious when I said that. I'm one of the folks on CC that goes around preaching to everybody to follow the dress code, obey the rules, etc. I get yelled at all the time. I definitely agree with you about the dress code in the MDR. It should be formal or cocktail attire. I know so many people disagree on this. I really think they should break up the dining rooms on formal night. Let all the nicely dressed people dine in one room and the casual folks in another. Formal/elegant night just doesn't have the right atmosphere when the sloppy people start walking in.

And the reason I was being facetious......(hope I don't get in trouble for saying this). I think Mr. Y is a prankster. Read the threads he starts. They are so hilarious. (wearing your life jacket in the pools, going to dinner drunk, getting arrested in Cozumel). I've lived in TX a long time and I've never heard of the word "hoss". Am I the only one that thinks this? I think some of you are just "playing along". :)

Whoa whoa whoa there

you are not the only one

I sort of preach the rules too now...:D

about CHOGS

Smoking/non-smoking areas

Dress code in the MDR

I might be somewhat flexible on morning attire at the Lido buffet

and the ever so slight possibility of maybe packing a little something

extra in the checked bags;)

Archived