Cabin help needed for QM2

chipsdog

Looking to book Caribbean Delights for November, this is only our 2nd cruise so not sure what cabin to book. We would ideally like to sit in the sun on our Balcony, I'm not the best sailor in the world,

Looking at booking either AA, A1 or A2 - anyone recommend any cabins?

Many thanks

If motion sickness is a problem I suggest that go as low and central as you can. You need to decide between a glass or in hull balcony, The glass admit more light and you can sit and see the sea, the in hull are lower and more sheltered. The in hull are lower on the ship

My husband and I are booked on the Novemer 27th Caribbean cruise. We were on the Queen in October. and feel in love with the great lady..cruised to Canada and New England. We encountered a storm..the ship rocked and rolled a bit.....but no issues. We had a balcony with an obstructed view on Deck 8. The cabin is fabulous. We were able to look out between 2 lifeboats.....but could not see very much. However, we loved deck 8 as it is so convenient to many things...that we booked on deck 8 for the next cruise. This time, without the obstruction in front of us.

Enjoy your day....

AA Cabins are on deck 12 and is also in Britania Club dining which is anytime dining. A1 and A2 are in the Britania main restaurant on either early or late sitting. The cabins are virtually the same and are relatively high up in the ship. As Capn Pugwash suggests, it is worth looking at the in hull cabins on decks 4, 5 and 6 if you are prone to motion sickness. These are my cabins of choice being near to both the Britania dining room, down a couple of decks or the Kings Court restaurant up a couple of decks. They are laid out exactly as the AA, A1 or A2 cabins but have a metal balcony rather than a glass balcony. If the sun if your side of the ship you will get the sun in your balcony.

Archived