Help, please!

jimbug

My husband and I will be visiting Barbados in November aboard the NCL Dawn. We will also stop at Samana (resort beach day), Tortola (day sail), Antigua (segway tour), and St. Kitts (rainforest hiking).

I had originally planned to do the Silvermoon day sail while in Barbados, but then realized that it would basically be the same as what we plan to do in Tortola. I would like an active excursion (ATVs, kayaking, anything like that, etc.) in Barbados...the husband is *not* a beach lover, unfortunately, so I'm only getting one day of beach time this trip, and that will be in Samana.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for what we should do in Barbados? Just spending the day shopping is also out, as neither of us really care to do that.

Thanks so much! :)

We just got back from this trip and PLEASE do yourself a favor and do the Cat in Barbados with SIlver Moon. It is a top notch group of people and so well worth it. A BIG plus on our trip. SO well worth it

Where to you get info on Cat in Barbados with Silver Moon? Is it handicap accessible?

go to the coachhouse in st james if you are there on a sunday, they do a great buffet. You should visit Harrison Cave its a great place to see, also if you are there on a friday visit Oistins during the evening. The beaches at ST james are really nice if you like windsurfing you can go the windsurfing club. A must is st. lawrence gap, there are lots of places to eat good bars that have happy hours, so you will def find something you like

go to the coachhouse in st james if you are there on a sunday, they do a great buffet. You should visit Harrison Cave its a great place to see, also if you are there on a friday visit Oistins during the evening. The beaches at ST james are really nice if you like windsurfing you can go the windsurfing club. A must is st. lawrence gap, there are lots of places to eat good bars that have happy hours, so you will def find something you like

Harrisons cave is shut for "renovations"

The Coachhouse closed years ago ..BUT had been moved to the old Baku site beachside & is called "the beach house"...recommended.

I would say the East/South East coast was the place for windsurfing, could be wrong but don't know of a big scene on the West coast.

The Gap is not for everyone, if you like bar hopping, loud music & all that goes with it you will, if not ....

Archived