Fun Saver Sold Out???

ciera123

We've cruised many times before, but this is our first Carnival Cruise. We have always had a balcony, but I was trying to save some money (2 other trips this summer) and so I booked an inside guarentee on Fun Saver. I've been checking to see if our rates have dropped, and if they do, I would probably upgrade. The past few days the price has increased in all categories and today there is no more Fun Saver rates available for inside rooms. Anyone have any idea what the chances of a balcony room price going down what this might mean concerning a possible upsell call? Sorry, I don't have any idea how Carnival works..... Thanks!!!

We've cruised many times before, but this is our first Carnival Cruise. We have always had a balcony, but I was trying to save some money (2 other trips this summer) and so I booked an inside guarentee on Fun Saver. I've been checking to see if our rates have dropped, and if they do, I would probably upgrade. The past few days the price has increased in all categories and today there is no more Fun Saver rates available for inside rooms. Anyone have any idea what the chances of a balcony room price going down what this might mean concerning a possible upsell call? Sorry, I don't have any idea how Carnival works..... Thanks!!!

All "discount" rates are capacity controlled.

As sailing time approaches, prices rise OR fall according to booking demand! All lines are at least somewhat similar.

Are there fun select rates?? Look to see if you have 10 choices in all the balcony categories, if less then thats all that are left of that category.

On my cruise, lots are sold out. The OVs been sold out for a week or so. I think one might have come back once, but the person could have upgraded to a balcony.

When you see lots sold out, your chances of a upsell are slim and none. Im still waiting for my first upsell, but know this next time aint going to be it.

Are there fun select rates?? Look to see if you have 10 choices in all the balcony categories, if less then thats all that are left of that category.

There are "Fun Select" in every category (in the balcony category there are 10 for all categories except 9 available in 8C and 3 available in 8E) -hope that makes sense! Maybe I should just bite the bullet and pay for an upgrade to balcony! Maybe surprise my husband, since he wasn't real fond of the idea of staying in an inside.. Thanks!

Archived