How to contact John Heald?

HoustonTodd

How do you contact John? I read his blog, and I know how to leave comments on his posts, and do occaisionally. But for the first time I want to actually email him one of my questions, and maybe I'm blind but for the life of me I can't find a link or email address to send to ... can anyone please help me out here? Thanks!

He doesn't give out his email. If you want a private reply, specify that using the comment section of the blog. Like, "John (please reply but do not post)".

Since you read the blog, I'm sure you're aware, but he's way behind in getting to his comments requiring a response, so be prepared to wait. I saw on the latest entry that he was just answering questions left on Christmas Eve.

Eh, I haven't read in the last week or so I have been so busy, I didn't realize he was so far behind. I was going to ask a question regarding my sailing in 10 days ... if he's that far behind it may not be worth it, as it probably won't be seen in time. Maybe I'll give it a try anyways ... thanks!

Let us answer your questions. :p

I have in the past ... but more than a question, I was going to be one of the annoying "please can you help" people. We are stuck on late dining, because they say early and anytime are full. This is the first cruise for our three kids (we are repeat customers though) ... and there are so many activities they will miss if they have late dining with us ... I was going to beg help in getting moved to either anytime or early dining. I know I can go to the Matre'd when we first board the ship, but I was going to see if I could get some advance help. I don't want my kids to miss out on anything, but we also want to enjoy our meals as a family.

I have in the past ... but more than a question, I was going to be one of the annoying "please can you help" people. We are stuck on late dining, because they say early and anytime are full. This is the first cruise for our three kids (we are repeat customers though) ... and there are so many activities they will miss if they have late dining with us ... I was going to beg help in getting moved to either anytime or early dining. I know I can go to the Matre'd when we first board the ship, but I was going to see if I could get some advance help. I don't want my kids to miss out on anything, but we also want to enjoy our meals as a family.

Todd... email me... Perhaps I can help...

:)

Archived