Suite Sizes on Noordam

edu-sense

The listed suite size includes the veranda. The largest size listed would be for the aft corner suites due to the large wrap-around verandas. The interior sizes of the SA, SB, SC suites are not 200 sq ft different anywhere, and all are similar in size regardless of location, but not exactly the same.

The listed suite size includes the veranda. The largest size listed would be for the aft corner suites due to the large wrap-around verandas. The interior sizes of the SA, SB, SC suites are not 200 sq ft different anywhere, and all are similar in size regardless of location, but not exactly the same.

I was investigating this when trying to select a stern corner suite. I don't think all of the stern suite balconies are the same size. As for the suites themselves, maybe they are a bit smaller?? Another thing to keep in mind re the stern balconies is that some get much less sun than others.

The interior cabin size of the SC corner suites is smaller than the SA suites. Noticeably smaller. We stayed in 6166 on the Noordam and had friends in an SA. There was a difference. The cabin was about the size of an SS Suite.The wrap around verandah is beautiful, but if cabin size matters to you, these suites are not for you.

I was investigating this when trying to select a stern corner suite. I don't think all of the stern suite balconies are the same size. As for the suites themselves, maybe they are a bit smaller?? Another thing to keep in mind re the stern balconies is that some get much less sun than others.

I have heard from others around here with more first hand experience that the interior of the aft corner suites is slightly smaller. I seem to recall that the posters felt this was a good trade off considering the veranda size, and it did not cramp their style at all.

Apparently the verandas are more covered now with the new stern design on the Vistas. As for sun - it really depends on the time of day and which way the ship is sailing. Also less sun is not necessarily a bad thing - the decking gets VERY hot in the direct sun, I was hopping between shaded spots on ours one day in my bare feet.

Apparently the verandas are more covered now with the new stern design on the Vistas. As for sun - it really depends on the time of day and which way the ship is sailing. Also less sun is not necessarily a bad thing - the decking gets VERY hot in the direct sun, I was hopping between shaded spots on ours one day in my bare feet.

Actually, I was looking for a balcony with as much shade as possible. I plan to spend a lot of time on the balcony and though I love the sun, I cannot stay in it for very long...

My wife and I prefer balcony space. When I want a bigger room I can stay at home in the office in my garden. Last year February we had the suite 6166 and will have them again this year end of April.

Comparing to the older ships - like the Volendam last month - the S-class suites are anyway smaller and the balconies are much smaller (about 7 sqm instead 17). Only some balconies at ship's end are very larger.

But don't tell that to other people. I don't wand this suites sold out.

Archived