Dining with AO staff

josask

I've been looking at some of the activities for kids on past RCCL compasses and I see that on a couple of nights, the kids can join the staff in the Windjammer for dinner. Is there an additional charge for this?

Nope, no charge. The only time there is a charge to dine with staff is during LUNCH on SEA days. It's a new program. Instead of picking up the kids when AO closes during lunch hours on sea days, you can sign them up for lunch in AO during those sea days.

But nope, no charge for the kid dinners. :D

Nope, no charge. The only time there is a charge to dine with staff is during LUNCH on SEA days. It's a new program. Instead of picking up the kids when AO closes during lunch hours on sea days, you can sign them up for lunch in AO during those sea days.

But nope, no charge for the kid dinners. :D

Okay.. so this will be our first cruise with the kids.. and I am sorry if this question sounds dumb..

But how exactly does this work? We are scheduled to have early dining. So, we drop this kids off at 6ish with AO staff for dinner and then they are brought over to the AO club area until we pick them up?

And, RCCL offers this dining option for kids on a daily basis with no charge -right? And how far in advance is required for sign up?

Thanks! Melinda

But how exactly does this work? We are scheduled to have early dining. So, we drop this kids off at 6ish with AO staff for dinner and then they are brought over to the AO club area until we pick them up?

Yep, that's how it works!

And, RCCL offers this dining option for kids on a daily basis with no charge -right? And how far in advance is required for sign up?

I don't think it's quite every day. I seem to remember twice on a 7 night cruise. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. You generally sign up in the morning of the dinner.

Yep, that's how it works!

I don't think it's quite every day. I seem to remember twice on a 7 night cruise. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. You generally sign up in the morning of the dinner.

Boulders.. thanks so much for your reply! We will definitely take advantage of this dining option for the kids!!

Archived