Little girls in princess costumes?

angelald

My daughter is 4 and has all of the princess costumes - Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White! Do the little girls wear their dresses on the ship and when? Trying to decide how many to bring, or whether it is worth it to even bring any.

Thanks,

Angela

I haven't gone on a disney cruise yet (i go Feb 13th), but I say why not if you have room to pack them. She could wear them during formals nights, pirate nights or even just to dress for diner. I love dressing up for dinners on the cruise so why not let her become a princess each eveing.I thnink it would make the cruise even more special for her.

My daughter is 4 and has all of the princess costumes - Belle, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Snow White! Do the little girls wear their dresses on the ship and when? Trying to decide how many to bring, or whether it is worth it to even bring any.

Thanks,

Angela

Cruising the Wonder on Feb 21 with my 5 yr old daughter and we are packing Cinderella Dress....

Just got off the Wonder on Thursday. There were little princesses all over the ship! :)

We did a DCL cruise in May and you could spot princesses just about any time of the day/night. No particular event, just seemed to be something the child wanted to do at the time.

Archived