Daysail question

GSRDPM

My family and I will be on the Costa Atlantica in March and on the 17th we will in San Juan from 8AM to 4PM (ship time or local time - who knows...). We are interested in some type of day sail - preferrably a catamaran. From what I have seen, these trips leave out of Fajardo and are about 45 minutes to an hour away, right? Does anyone know of a good trip that will fit in our schedule? Any other ideas for a relaxing day on the water or beach (DW will not be up for Kayaking....)

My family and I will be on the Costa Atlantica in March and on the 17th we will in San Juan from 8AM to 4PM (ship time or local time - who knows...). We are interested in some type of day sail - preferrably a catamaran. From what I have seen, these trips leave out of Fajardo and are about 45 minutes to an hour away, right? Does anyone know of a good trip that will fit in our schedule? Any other ideas for a relaxing day on the water or beach (DW will not be up for Kayaking....)

I don't think a day sail will fit into your schedule- the return time is pushing it for you I think.

There is a new Miniboat trip that goes out of Fajardo that is a half day, but I think the start time is pushing it for your arrival. :(

You could always just hang out on the beaches in Condado or Isla Verde.

I don't think a day sail will fit into your schedule- the return time is pushing it for you I think.

There is a new Miniboat trip that goes out of Fajardo that is a half day, but I think the start time is pushing it for your arrival. :(

You could always just hang out on the beaches in Condado or Isla Verde.

Thanks rainforestgirl, that's what I figured. I'll look into your suggestions :).

Archived