Starting today - Jan 16, 2010

4cats1house

Was going to wait until Monday to start but I seem to keep putting it off (I will start on Monday or I will start next week) before you know it the cruise is here and nothing has changed.

Anyone want to help motivate/communicate with me.

I feel that if I post a message at least 1 time a day and my weight loss 1 time a week I am accountable.

MY MINI GOALS:

10 pounds by February 28th

20 pounds by April 15th

30 pounds by May 31st

40 pounds by July 15th

50 pounds by August 31st

Need all the help I can get to meet these goals

Was going to wait until Monday to start but I seem to keep putting it off (I will start on Monday or I will start next week) before you know it the cruise is here and nothing has changed.

Anyone want to help motivate/communicate with me.

I feel that if I post a message at least 1 time a day and my weight loss 1 time a week I am accountable.

MY MINI GOALS:

10 pounds by February 28th

20 pounds by April 15th

30 pounds by May 31st

40 pounds by July 15th

50 pounds by August 31st

Need all the help I can get to meet these goals

I am also trying to lose weight before my next cruise (7/4/10). My goal is to lose 25lbs by then. My diet started on 1/4/10 and I've lost 4lbs so far.

If you would like to communicate with me outside of the forum, you can email me. My email is my screen name (silveira03) at gmail dot com.

Sounds like you guys have started which is wonderful. How are you losing the weight? Are you weighing in at home once a week and keeping a journal? Just curious. I have achieved my goal so now I weigh in once a month at Weight Watchers but do get on the scale twice a week at home. Just try to make small changes at first as that is the easiest way.

Hi there you don't know me but i would like to tell you about a great life style change that has helped me lose 60 pounds since June . You can lose 2-5 pounds a week . It is easy and was developed by a doctor want to know more contact me by going to www.nursechanginglives.tsfl.com I went off plan for two months and when i started again two weeks ago i am already down 15 pounds. You could email me at ssenor@hotmail.com just put something in the subject so that i no it is not junk mail.

I started Weight Watchers on 1/9/10 trying to lose weight for my up coming cruise we are going to Alaska at the end of August. My first week I lost 3.8 pounds and I weigh in again tomorrow. I hope I am down at least a couple of pounds I have been following the plan so I should have lost something. I have done Weight Watchers before and I seem to get discouraged when I get to my first, second and third week and I start only losing a half a pound a week, or I go up, even though I do what I am suppose to. I am hoping that this time will be better and maybe if I have others to talk to I won't get as discouraged. It will be nice to have others to talk to about losing weight.

I am cruisingin November and my goal is "Size 4 for 40".. being fit and healthy is the best gift I could probably give myself....

In order to meet that goal I need to love 40 lbs by November- On average 1lbs aweek so it should be doable..provided I stay motivated!

I just got a Wii Fit.. there is a greatthread on here of users who have lost a ton of weight and had fun!..and I am drinking Herbalife shakes 2x a day. ( I happen to love them, so they are like a treat!). 2 weeks in I am down 8 lbs as of this morning....

As we all know.. the blissful weeks of multiple pounds coming off are probably coming to an end... so support to keep going on 1lb weeks will be crucial!!!

Yeah Team!!

Hi Everyone! I started with 30 lbs. to lose and I have lost 7 in the last 10 days. :) Like WineDown17, I know that pace won't continue, but it's a good start. I keep saying I'm going to WW, but have yet to make it. I own a wii, but haven't found the pleasure in it that others have. I do some weights 3 times a week and walk a couple of times a week. We have a rec center that is opening on Feb 10, so that may be a good time to start in an aerobics class of some kind.

Right now I'm doing a good job of tracking my intake on myfitnesspal.com, but it's really just a glorified journal similar to WW. A good start, but not getting me moving. I have also been "religious" about getting in plenty of water... usually 8-10 glasses a day. I prefer some flavor over plain water, so I drink propel or crystal light.

My walking is largely at the mall. It gives me incentive to lose when I see the cute outfits that would look so nice on a slimmer me. I have clothes from size 8 to 16 (tight, but refuse to go higher) in my closets and those size 12s are my cruise incentive! How many pounds lost = size change?

Good luck everyone!

I started Weight Watchers on 1/9/10 trying to lose weight for my up coming cruise we are going to Alaska at the end of August. My first week I lost 3.8 pounds and I weigh in again tomorrow. I hope I am down at least a couple of pounds I have been following the plan so I should have lost something. I have done Weight Watchers before and I seem to get discouraged when I get to my first, second and third week and I start only losing a half a pound a week, or I go up, even though I do what I am suppose to. I am hoping that this time will be better and maybe if I have others to talk to I won't get as discouraged. It will be nice to have others to talk to about losing weight.

Alaska is amazing, you will really enjoy it.

I went to my second weigh in last Friday and I was down another 1.6 pounds so the weight loss is starting to slow down already. It's been a rough week this week I have been working extra hours at work and I seem to be hungry all the time.

I also have a wii fit and I got the new wii fit plus for Christmas I have been trying to use it every evening. I just have to keep thinking I want to be 30 pounds lighter by the end of August. As long as I keep reminding myself maybe it will keep me motivated.

Hi there,

I too am turning 40 this year and know the struggle of being healthy and fit. There is another great site beside these boards you may find helpful. It allows you to track your weight, what you eat, and there is loads of info, and different topic to discuss. The site is free. I found out about it on a tv show a couple years ago. Sparkpeople dot com. May we all reach our desired goals in life.:)

hello all! My DH and i are sailing in October and i hope that by then i can fit into a swim suit. I would love to join you all in tracking progress! I have been going back and forth on whether i should join weight watchers or just try to do it by myself. I see that there are s few of you that are part of WW so perhaps i will look farther into that today. i would like to lose about 30 pounds!

Archived