Pizza

CruiserJul

We are going on the Triumph for Spring Break and my DD wanted to know if they serve BBQ chicken pizza at the pizzaria. Does anyone have a menu for the pizza place? I just remember the mushroom/goat cheese pizza as that is my favorite :cool:.

Thanks!

So, when ordering pizza from the pizza counter, is it available by the slice, or can you order a whole pizza. If you can order a whole pizza, how many slices is it? Also, can you ask them to customize the toppings if ordering the whole pizza?

Pizza by the slice is available and the most typical way people imbibe. Coked pizza will be in a glass case in front where you can choose which you prefer. During busy times not all varieties will be available. You can order a whole pie at any time day or night. During busy times the wait for a custom pie can be considerable however so you figure the wait into your planning. During slow times like late at night or before 11:00 am it is much easier to have a custom pie made to your specs in a timely manner.

Pies are probably about 14 inches. We have then cut whole pies into six slices for us, eight is too many. :D (joke)

So, when ordering pizza from the pizza counter, is it available by the slice, or can you order a whole pizza. If you can order a whole pizza, how many slices is it? Also, can you ask them to customize the toppings if ordering the whole pizza?

They'll give you as much as you ask for, but you may have to wait while they make it. I've never asked to have it customized, but I bet they would.

Pizza by the slice is available and the most typical way people imbibe. Coked pizza will be in a glass case in front where you can choose which you prefer. During busy times not all varieties will be available. You can order a whole pie at any time day or night. During busy times the wait for a custom pie can be considerable however so you figure the wait into your planning. During slow times like late at night or before 11:00 am it is much easier to have a custom pie made to your specs in a timely manner.

Pies are probably about 14 inches. We have then cut whole pies into six slices for us, eight is too many. :D (joke)

I don't think I could eat 8 slices, so I'll just get in sliced in six pieces, thanks.:p

Wait.. let me go get my glasses.. God I am getting old..

Archived