exursions

kdc0905

Hello all! I'm cruising with my soon to be 16 month old to Belize, Costa Maya, and Cozumel in February. Does anyone have any suggestions on excursion my husband and I can do with her? We don't want to do anything that includes too much travel time to and from the excursion since she doesn't like to be 'restrained' for too long :). Thanks!

I've heard great things about the zoo in Belize. We did the ruins and rivercruise with our 5 year old last week but I wish I had done the zoo instead. Hopefully someone who has been there can confirm this as a good choice.

Hello all! I'm cruising with my soon to be 16 month old to Belize, Costa Maya, and Cozumel in February. Does anyone have any suggestions on excursion my husband and I can do with her? We don't want to do anything that includes too much travel time to and from the excursion since she doesn't like to be 'restrained' for too long :). Thanks!

Costa Maya is great for a beach/pool day. We left my youngest on board and spent the morning on an excursion to the ruins. We had enough time for an afternoon ashore.

Belize - you might want to consider Goff's Caye. You can snorkel from the shore and it is a beautiful little island.

Cozumel - try Chankanaab park? or one of the beaches?

Archived