Windard Ha! Weathering the Dream (Verbose with Beaucoup Snaps)

crewsweeper

Awesome review! May cannot come too soon!!

I have one question - the Thalasso pool - is that open to anyone or is that part of the couple spa pass?

Unfortunately you need a spa pass to access the Thalasso Pool. You can purchase day passes and it doesn't have to be a couple.

Crew thanks for the great review and pictures.

You know what good food is! Your menu choices were exactly what I would choose!

We might have to find the bar Agave in Majahual. Is it on the beach?

We are sailing in May as well. We will be doing the itinerary you did on this one.

I'm happy you had a great time!

I might want to switch to late dining from anytime dining and try to get your waiters. Which dining room was that in again?

Thanks,

Nicky

Great review and pics crewsweeper!! Sounds like you had a great cruise in spite of the weather. Do you remember which snorkel excursion your BIL took in Belize. From your description it sounds like they picked him up right at the ship - no tendering? Did he enjoy it?

Hey Crew,

Thanks for the review. We are super excited as Saturday is quickly approaching. I am very hopeful that we will have nice weather, but whatever we get will sure beat the 2 feet of snow we have here. Just give me a monkeyhead drink and I'll be happy.

Your Canadian cruiser.

Cindy.

gaylensgigi...maybe you can get one of the lounge bands to play a little shagging music in the atrium. A little Big Joe Turner or the O'Kaysions will get the crowd moving.

Sparky8. As Commander Cody used to sing...I never heard of too much fun:)

Ah,we have a dancer here! We loved the Dream,are going East again in November.Im liking tis western tho,didnt they replace Grand Cayman on this one? It sure looks like you all have a good time:)

Ah,we have a dancer here! We loved the Dream,are going East again in November.Im liking tis western tho,didnt they replace Grand Cayman on this one? It sure looks like you all have a good time:)

Gaylensgigi...you're going to be on the same cruise as Mike and Laurie and floatie and parrot and others...doesn't matter what ports you hit with those folks:D Funsahappenin'

Yeah, we went to Costa Maya instead of GC. I had a great time there, so no loss. We're doing Eastern at the end of May. Watch for the reviews.

Hey Crew,

Thanks for the review. We are super excited as Saturday is quickly approaching. I am very hopeful that we will have nice weather, but whatever we get will sure beat the 2 feet of snow we have here. Just give me a monkeyhead drink and I'll be happy.

Your Canadian cruiser.

Cindy.

Cindy, if you find a monkeyhead drink..have one for me:) And give my best to all the rollcall.

Crew

Crew thanks for the great review and pictures.

You know what good food is! Your menu choices were exactly what I would choose!

We might have to find the bar Agave in Majahual. Is it on the beach?

We are sailing in May as well. We will be doing the itinerary you did on this one.

I'm happy you had a great time!

I might want to switch to late dining from anytime dining and try to get your waiters. Which dining room was that in again?

Thanks,

Nicky

Nicky, 100% Agave is one block off the beach/ It's up near the soccer field. Down the one way street the taxi's come down on the left. first taxi stand. Then ask anyone there for Don Fernando's place. They'll show you. And tell him Crewsweeper, from January said Hello. don't ask him for the tequila, let him offer it to you.

Have a great cruise.

Crew

Great review and pics crewsweeper!! Sounds like you had a great cruise in spite of the weather. Do you remember which snorkel excursion your BIL took in Belize. From your description it sounds like they picked him up right at the ship - no tendering? Did he enjoy it?

He took one of the Carnival Great Barrier Reef snorkels. Sign up the evening before I think. There were spots available because people were canceling. They picked you up at the ship so you don't have to tender in. He loved the snorkel for all the fish and coral...Called his guide "The General" because the guide didn't let them snorkel around on their own.

Nicky, 100% Agave is one block off the beach/ It's up near the soccer field. Down the one way street the taxi's come down on the left. first taxi stand. Then ask anyone there for Don Fernando's place. They'll show you. And tell him Crewsweeper, from January said Hello. don't ask him for the tequila, let him offer it to you.

Have a great cruise.

Crew

Thanks Crew! IF we make it there I will surely say hi!

Great review Crew. This is a real review of the week. We had a great time and I liked the Captains party on Friday night. The drinks were free and generous and the music was good. We had a couple dances and I don't remember them doing the chicken dance. There wasn't time to do everything but I did manage to come home with a tan.

Safe Travels

Addy

Great review Crew. This is a real review of the week. We had a great time and I liked the Captains party on Friday night. The drinks were free and generous and the music was good. We had a couple dances and I don't remember them doing the chicken dance. There wasn't time to do everything but I did manage to come home with a tan.

Safe Travels

Addy

How in the world did you come home with a tan? The only sunny day we had was in Costa Maya. I came home with a cold . . . :(

I saw several times you went to the Tea Room, I can't find it on the deck plans..can you tell me where it is....we are Dreamin in 36 days.....dennis

Dennis...I think it's called the "relax lounge" on the deck plans. If you have the access card to the spas you can either head past the men's locker room or you can enter through the termal (tile) beds room. We just called it the tea room because you can get hot herb and regular teas there. If the weather is bad it's a great place to relax and watch the ocean. Enjoy your cruise.

Crew

Safe Travels

Addy

Hey addy, where's the tanning booths? You must have been the envy of Detroit.

Archived