??Anyone Ever Taxi From Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral???

going2cruz

Vince, I have the best company in the world, its called sunshine state transportation, they are cheaper than renting a car and have excellent service, call 1-888-437-2826 ask for Hector, tell them Laurie from Ga told you to call...

I just booked transportation from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral with Sunshine State Transportation. Told Hector you told me to contact him. $70 for two one way. We don't have to wait for a bus to fill up. He meets us at the baggage area with a sign. Now that's service.

Thank you Laurie for the tip!!!! (By the way Hector said thanks!):)

Claudette

I just booked transportation from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral with Sunshine State Transportation. Told Hector you told me to contact him. $70 for two one way. We don't have to wait for a bus to fill up. He meets us at the baggage area with a sign. Now that's service.

Thank you Laurie for the tip!!!! (By the way Hector said thanks!):)

Claudette

That's not cheaper than a car! :D

Bill

Well the price I was quote for a rental cars ONE way and then having to wait and turn in and then take us to the ship was 60.00, are you kidding me, its not worth all the trouble and when I step off the plane I don't want to mess around with rental cars, not saying might be a few dollars cheaper, but in MY opinion who would ever want to do that....

Your welcome and you will not be disappointed, they are great and will give excellent service, I have used them several times and will never rent a car again from Orlando or Sanford.... enjoy

I'd be interested to know if you are happy with their service once you return from your cruise. I tried to contact them for a rate quote and they have yet to responded to my request. This doesn't look good in regards to customer service.

I would check and make sure you called the correct number, I as well as many of my friends have used them and I ALWAYS get a call back the same day, you know sometimes things happen and messages disappear, why not just call back, I can tell you again I have always had great service....

I would check and make sure you called the correct number, I as well as many of my friends have used them and I ALWAYS get a call back the same day, you know sometimes things happen and messages disappear, why not just call back, I can tell you again I have always had great service....

Thanks Laurie. My error I meant to quote another poster regarding their upcoming trip using Laura's Shuttle. I finally heard from Laura's Shuttle last night. Thought about using Sunshine State Transportation but they want payment in full at the time of reservation which I'm not comfortable with.

Has anyone else used this company, other than Laurie, their web site leaves a lot to be desired, and there rate is lower than everyone else! Need some reassurance I guess...... Thanks for your replies

I really don't think there is anything wrong with their website....the price is clear a lot better than the rest where you have to go through a whole lot of questions just to receive a price. Just give Hector a call, he along with his secretary are great....you must be a programmer to be so high tech.....funny I always look for something that is clear and to the point, must be the Designer in me..... Hope it works out for you...

Archived