??Anyone Ever Taxi From Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral???

going2cruz

Rent a car on a one way rental. We rented from Avis, arrived a day early and stayed at the Four Points Sheraton in Cocoa Beach. Drop off the car in the morning and the rental place shuttles you to the port. I believe we paid around $50 for the car. Definitely the best way to get to Port Canaveral. Also, if you have an extra day, try to check out the Kennedy Space Center.

Enjoy!

Rent a car on a one way rental. We rented from Avis, arrived a day early and stayed at the Four Points Sheraton in Cocoa Beach. Drop off the car in the morning and the rental place shuttles you to the port. I believe we paid around $50 for the car. Definitely the best way to get to Port Canaveral. Also, if you have an extra day, try to check out the Kennedy Space Center.

Enjoy!

I agree, that's exactly what we do.

For the return we hire a private van, esp when there are 6 of us. That costs about $125. You can also book a private van or car for a round trip, that's cheaper than a one-way.

You should really post this question on the Florida departures area, lots of info there. Search for Cocoa Beach Shuttle.

We are staying in Cocoa Beach which is just a little south of Port Canaveral. We booked transportation with Beach Line for $66 for 2 people. They will take us from Orlando Airport to our hotel and then pick us up at the hotel on Sunday and take us to the pier. We were pleased with this as not having to worry about driving and taking the car back and all that was worth a little extra to us.

I agree, that's exactly what we do.

For the return we hire a private van, esp when there are 6 of us. That costs about $125. You can also book a private van or car for a round trip, that's cheaper than a one-way.

You should really post this question on the Florida departures area, lots of info there. Search for Cocoa Beach Shuttle.

Do you have any information on hiring a private van..I rented a car to get there. I think I would like to set this van up for the trip back.

Do you have any information on hiring a private van..I rented a car to get there. I think I would like to set this van up for the trip back.

We are using Laura's Shuttle Service (866-945-2872) next month, there are 4 adults and they are picking us up at the Orlando airport, delivering us to our hotel (Radisson at the Port) and then picking us up from the port after our cruise and taking us back to the Orlando airport for $150.00 rountrip for 4 adults ($37.50 per person round trip).

We live south of Orlando and had a shuttle pick up 5 of us at my house. It is more to get to my house than it is to the airport. The cost for 5 of us round trip was $165.

I would give the company a call. 321-631-7796

FAX 321-631-6764

http://www.travelynx.net

They were great to work with and we will use them again in April.

We live south of Orlando and had a shuttle pick up 5 of us at my house. It is more to get to my house than it is to the airport. The cost for 5 of us round trip was $165.

FAX 321-631-6764

www.travelynx.net

They were great to work with and we will use them again in April.[/quote

I can't see calling a shuttle I think itys crazy to pay 165........you can rent a full size car or suv one way for 55 -100....

We are using Laura's Shuttle Service (866-945-2872) next month, there are 4 adults and they are picking us up at the Orlando airport, delivering us to our hotel (Radisson at the Port) and then picking us up from the port after our cruise and taking us back to the Orlando airport for $150.00 rountrip for 4 adults ($37.50 per person round trip).

Hi, is Laura's shuttle service ok? We are going to use this service next week and would like to get your opinion if the service was good. I appreciate if you can reply to this post ASAP. Thank you.

FAX 321-631-6764

www.travelynx.net

They were great to work with and we will use them again in April.[/quote

I can't see calling a shuttle I think itys crazy to pay 165........you can rent a full size car or suv one way for 55 -100....

I might be crazy, but if you spend $100 EACH WAY to rent a car, I'd rather spend $165 ROUND TRIP for the 5 people. Also, the OP asked about taking a cab to the port. He/she didn't ask about renting a car.

Vince, I have the best company in the world, its called sunshine state transportation, they are cheaper than renting a car and have excellent service, call 1-888-437-2826 ask for Hector, tell them Laurie from Ga told you to call...

Archived