Time Between Shore Excursions

Trantor

On Barbados (AOS, 3/14 sailing) we are interested in two shore excursions through RCCL: the first (Barbados Natural Wonders - BB55) is supposed to return at 12:15 and the second we are intersted in (4 x 4 Adventure & Green Monkey Encounter - BB83) leaves at 12:45. Is 30 min. time to reliably catch the second tour? Thanks.

I'm probably not gonna be much help here, but generally the tours start and end on time (I said GENERALLY cuz you never know what can happen) and again, GENERALLY you're dropped off and picked up in the same area more or less. Sometimes you have to make your way back to the pier but it's usually within walking distance.

Yes, you should be fine. It doesn't leave you much time to get a bite to eat, though, but you can eat a big breakfast and then take some breakfast bars off with you just in case.

I was just remembering the pier in Barbados: it is a LONG way from the beginning of the pier up to the ship and you have to take a trolley, so don't plan on going back to the ship for lunch. I cannot remember if there is food on the pier or not.

Archived