Oasis DVD

I saw clips of the DVD towards the end of my Liberty cruise and I saw myself dancing. I also saw some of the sexy legs competition, so no, on other ships they actually show footage of your cruise, not some promo that you had nothing to do with, and which is useless to you because you certainly don't need to be "sold on" a ship you just went on! :)

Just returned from a great cruise on the Oasis. Only don't buy the vidio in review. It's just a promo of the ship. If you want facts on the ship than it's ok. Does not feature your sailing.

Our Oasis Cruise in Review DVD from the 12/19 sailing DID include footage shot from our week onboard.

People ( including us ) were featured on the cruise in review DVD on each of our Oasis sailings, Yes it is mainly a promo for the ship but a great way to show friends at home how wondeful the ship is.

Just returned from a great cruise on the Oasis. Only don't buy the vidio in review. It's just a promo of the ship. If you want facts on the ship than it's ok. Does not feature your sailing.

The response we received from Image when we questioned the DVD...at least you can return it should you choose.

"

That is the way RCCL makes it on the Oasis.

If you would like to return the DVD for a refund I will be happy to see that RCCL issue one to you. Please return it to the below address and include your full Name, Booking # , Cabin # and sail dates.

Best Regards,

Greg Nusser

Operations/Customer Service

Image Photo Services, Inc.

P- 786-871-5743 Direct line

Fax 305.476.3663

www.image.com

2085 NW 87 th Ave , Suite A

Miami , FL 33172 USA "

Archived