Anyone know how to get a drydock schedule?

cherylscruises

Maintenance Schedule:

• 2002 no scheduled date

• 2003 no scheduled date

• 2004 drydock: 12/05/04-12/19/04

• 2005 no scheduled date

• 2006 no scheduled date

• 2007 drydock: 12/02/07-12/15/07

• 2008 no scheduled date

Ship Renovations:

I went and looked it up.. nothing scheduled. It does look like it should be by dec 2010 judging by the previous schedule of 3 years?

Looked it up too. Seems kinda strange letting the ship go over 3 years without a drydock.....Nothing listed for this year is odd.....

Most ships including Cruise ships will enter drydock every 30 months to check below the waterline so to stretch it out a few more months isnt that big of a deal:)

Most ships including Cruise ships will enter drydock every 30 months to check below the waterline so to stretch it out a few more months isnt that big of a deal:)

Since the last time she was in drydock was 12/07 with nothing scheduled ffor this year which would take the ship over 36 months is what makes it odd. Also no break in schedule in the begining of 2011....Hmmmmm......Maybe spells new ship in B-more.......;)

Since the last time she was in drydock was 12/07 with nothing scheduled ffor this year which would take the ship over 36 months is what makes it odd. Also no break in schedule in the begining of 2011....Hmmmmm......Maybe spells new ship in B-more.......;)

With the bridge, the only Carnival ships that will fit are the Fantasy and the Spirit class ships. So it doesn't look good that Baltimore will be getting a new ship, unless they just change a ship within the class. I don't think you want it downsized to a Fantasy class ship, do you?

are you having Magic Dreams :D

Enjoy the Pride she will be there for a few more years if it is profitable

are you having Magic Dreams :D

Enjoy the Pride she will be there for a few more years if it is profitable

No Magic Dreams here....Why would I ???? I live in Tampa and can drive to 5 ports in four hours or less with better itineraries and much cheaper than out of Baltimore.....LOL.....;)

Seems funny though after looking at the schedule of the ship. They might change up the ship even with another Spirit class....Have seen this done in the past just not to interrupt the booking cycles.....

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
Looks like a break in their schedule 1/17/2011 to 2/6/2011 maybe going to dry dock then

You are correct, my cruise planner who works for Carnival told me to hold off on booking the Pride out of Baltimore until the first of the year as she will go into dry dock in January for a complete retro fit (plasma televisions will be added, balcony cabins updraged and a complete refit of the atrium lobby, etc.).

Archived