When do you make final payment?

DGNY

I sail on Voyager on 9th May and my TA has listed our final payment as 28th Feb. Can I ask her when I go that day to pay the final payment to check if the price is lower and if so can I get this lower price even if I have already booked at a higher price ??? 1st time cruiser, please help. Claire

Your paymetns will need to go thru your TA sicne you booked thru one. One important question, when a payment is made, does she/he authorize the Crusie lines to charge your credit card. Your TA can check at the time you either call or visit for any price changes. Any charges to your Credit Card should be made by the Crusie line, rather then from the TA, then they pay the cruise line. A good TA will call the cruise line to authorize them to charge to your credit card and make sure you get a receipt and check your credit card online to verify the final payment.

Your paymetns will need to go thru your TA sicne you booked thru one. One important question, when a payment is made, does she/he authorize the Crusie lines to charge your credit card. Your TA can check at the time you either call or visit for any price changes. Any charges to your Credit Card should be made by the Crusie line, rather then from the TA, then they pay the cruise line. A good TA will call the cruise line to authorize them to charge to your credit card and make sure you get a receipt and check your credit card online to verify the final payment.

We payed the deposit in cash along with another instalment and plan to do the same with the final payment. Would this affect any refund I may be entitled to?

I prefer to pay them well in advance, I paid the final payment for my 3/10 cruise back in July 09. That was about 9 months ahead of final payment. I like the feeling in knowing that my 2 or 3 future cruises are paid for well in advance.

Annieeee

Archived