Early Saver / Upgrading

hvyhttr

I purchased an interior cabin on the Triumph in March. Does the price guarantee afford me the opportunity to upgrade my cabin if a higher priced cabin is lowered to the price I paid for my current cabin? Thanks.

I purchased an interior cabin on the Triumph in March. Does the price guarantee afford me the opportunity to upgrade my cabin if a higher priced cabin is lowered to the price I paid for my current cabin? Thanks.

YES!!!! ken

You can upgrade or get onboard credit for the difference in your current cat (presumably if the price of a higher cabin was reduced to the rate you paid for the lower cabin, that lower cabin rate would go down as well - unless sold out).

You can upgrade or get onboard credit for the difference in your current cat (presumably if the price of a higher cabin was reduced to the rate you paid for the lower cabin, that lower cabin rate would go down as well - unless sold out).

Only if the OP means he is booked ES. Im not quite sure what he means by price guarantee, as there is also a 48 hours after booking price guarantee.

OP you can always upgrade, no matter which rate and pay the difference or if there is no difference ... go for it. They always upgraded me even if I wasnt ES.

Archived