Quick question leave for Equinox tomorrow - onboard florist

uktog

Have not ordered flowers for the room online - is there an onboard florist who we could sell us an arrangement on board on say Day 3?

Alternatively what are the rules if we carry a bouquet onboard at FLL - would this be confiscated; I have had no problem brining flowers on board at ports of call provided I do not try and take them off the ship - is this the same at Fort Lauderdale embarkation

uktog

I am sorry but I do not know the answer to your question but would like to wish you a wonderful cruise. You are always helpful on these boards and I am grateful to you.

Bon Yoyage,

Sue

PS I suspect they will confiscate flower if you try to take them onboard but I may be wrong. Many years ago I was abole to fly home from Las Vegas to Heathrow via Boston carrying 50 long stemmed roses. I was also able to carry them through customs in the UK. Flowers do tend to bring out the best in people.

Thanks for your good wishes. DH (ok I will let him off this time!) did not get me flowers for my bday as I would only have them for 2 days before we leave. He is not near a PC (still working away and I am now worrying about the snow as he needs a flight back from LHR tonight) so he has said he would get me some when we are away. Just want to make sure there are no unforeseen obstacles to ensuring the promise is met!!!!!

Archived