No self service laundry room on Magic !

truffles68

Hi Michael! We're getting better slowly! How are you and Sallie?

~Denise

Missing y'all. Finally got that last bag and the mask arrived Monday in one piece. A co-worker of mine left on the Pride the Sunday after we got. First time cruiser and after all of that wants to do another one! Have a great Thanksgiving. We made our reservations the other day. :D

Missing y'all. Finally got that last bag and the mask arrived Monday in one piece. A co-worker of mine left on the Pride the Sunday after we got. First time cruiser and after all of that wants to do another one! Have a great Thanksgiving. We made our reservations the other day. :D
Michael, you made your reservations for what??

~Denise (I wanna go!!!)

...smart move; I bet CCL makes more per ship of combined self and valet laundry than RCI makes per similarly sized ship with just valet laundry (some will just opt NOT to do laundry

if it is the more expensive valet).

Hey I like RCI, but is seems they just aren't as savvy in their business models as Carnival.

Mitch

I totally agree. RCI does not seem to "get it" sometimes! Specifically, they don't let you carry on any wine and no self serve laundry?

The ships are beautiful, but can't they offer the above services as Carnival does?

• 10 months later...

I also did laundry on Magic. I love to taKe the Purex Complete 3 in 1 laundry sheets.They fit great in a ziplock. Of course a roll of quarters.:p No worry about spillage and they work as a dry sheet after the wash. I was at a dollar store and the had a package of two.Sample pack with dollar off coupon. Walmart carries the full size box. I take two in a ziplock with me when ever I go on vacation.

Archived